- Oxygen Therapy Hospital Oxygen Supply Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber
- Glass Blowing Aquaculture Water Treatment
- Anaesthesia Cage Oxygen Therapy
- 10L Hypoxic Generator 40-60L Hypoxic Generator
- Beauty Oxygen Concentrator
- Analyzer Oxygen Sensor Flow Splitter
MEDICA 2020?will be held online from November 16th to 19th,2020.?Here is Link for virtual Medica Longfian digital showroom:http://virtual.medica-tradefair.com/vis/v1/en/exhibitors/medcom2020.2677151?oid=118031&lang=2&_query=longfian
For a long time, people have believed that oxygen inhalation therapy is an effective method for critically ill patients, especially for patients with severe COPD and acute episodes of hypoxia, which can effectively relieve the patient’s life-threatening effect. Once the condition improves, people take it for granted that there is no need to inhale oxygen, and even worry about whether long-term oxygen inhalation will become addictive and harmful to the body.